Sunday, December 27, 2009

A fresh start

I suppose an ounce of prevention would have helped not have so much to clean out at the end of the year. More likely it is just time. No matter how good you are at prevention, there comes a time when it just needs to be thouroughly cleaned or cleaned out.

This afternoon, I'm going through my inbox and filing pile. This is just the start. I have a deep desire to clean out from top to bottom. Discard what is not needed or wanted- empty out, clean out, sort through, deep clean, recyle and get rid of. Whew-just typing those words feels good!

Is it the natural feeling we get after the holidays or does it come from the end of the year? Whatever it's source, it is a powerful force. The holidays are beautiful but I'm not sure I don't like this feeling even better. The feeling of a fresh start.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!!!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment