Do you feel like you are in the move Groundhog day?
If you said yet 2 or more of these read on...
Life, if not checked, can bring on a spirit diminishing residue, a life muck, a weight on our souls that can turn us into zombies. If you want to become a zombie here you go...
10 easy tips to become a zombie
2. Do the same schedule everyday: no variations- no flexibility- keep it ridged and serious!
3. Do not ask for help, don't hire support. Do it all yourself!
4. Do more than is humanly possible. Feel free to wear yourself down completely
5. Grumble openly or under your breath- it's perfectly fine to resent your life and family
6. No matter what you do- don't have fun. No spontaneous adventures!
7. Don't simplify, unclutter or minimize your work. Buy more, work harder- not smarter!!
8. Do hold a stern face as you clean, slump your shoulders as you cook and shuffle as you walk.
9. Eat crap- live on sugar! Watch TV and stay inside!!!
10. Do this repeatedly. Don't change a thing. Expect the same old thing everyday!
This practice of becoming a zombie can take a lifetime to perfect. The important thing to remember: if you want to become a zombie, you must repeatedly act the part. It is easiest if you are super busy and are getting little sleep. Perfect for new moms, caretakers and business owners. It's a little harder when you are playing and giving yourself a dose of daily TLC. Still it is doable in any situation. Practice does makes perfect!!
If you have become a zombie or on the way, there is an antidote so not to worry. The beauty of our spirit is it remains fully intact our entire lives. We just need to scrub off the residue, I will warn you cleaning off the muck may take effort. As you clean off life's residue- you can expect wonder, curiosity, clarity and delight re-appear. I've seen this over and over again.
If you want to un-zombie your life, contact me... at firstname.lastname@example.org
I do warn you, un-zombie...ing your life brings a sparkle to your spirit.
Coach and guide- home and life...at your service